St. Mary's Enfield Christmas Fair Sun 29th Nov

1 view

StMarysPA Enfield

Sep 3, 2015, 5:18:50 PM9/3/15
to Enfield Community Noticeboard

Christmas Vendor Header Image 2.jpg

St Mary’s Christmas Fair 2015

St Mary’s Primary School Parents Association (PA) are excited to announce that the date of the 2015 Christmas Fair is Sun 29th Nov in the School halls. We are now inviting applications from potential vendors. The cost for a stall is €40. If you are interested in taking a stand please contact Stmarysp...@gmail.com by Fri Sept 18th. The PA will review all applications taking into consideration product suitability and diversity and will respond to all by Mon 5th Oct. Please include all the following details to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you. Regards

Name

Company Name (if applicable)

Address

Contact Number