Childminder Required

S McGrath

Jul 27, 2018, 8:12:02 PM7/27/18
to Enfield Community Noticeboard
Childminder required in September for 3 to 4 days a week (Times and days to be confimed)
Must have own transport as my toddler will attend playschool in Kilcock and will have to be collected from there
If interested please let me know.

gillian walsh

Jul 29, 2018, 3:28:26 AM7/29/18
to simo...@gmail.com, Enfield Community Noticeboard
Hi Simon,
I am a child minder based in Newtown and would be very interested. You can contact me on 0872810540.

Thanks,
Gillian.