REMINDER: 2nd enetCollect Webinar series - first session on 18/02

Chair enetCollect

Feb 16, 2021, 3:11:49 AM2/16/21
to enetcol...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

This week we will start with the second webinar series!

The first session will be held on Thursday 18/02, 3-4pm CET, with the following two presentations:

  • Gülşen Eryiğit, “Dodiom – a Crowdsourcing Game for Idiom Corpora Construction.”
  • Christopher Cieri and James Fiumara, “LanguageARC: Developing Language Resources Through Citizen Linguistics.”

If you like to join us, please register at the following link: https://opinio.eurac.edu/s?s=7276

Best regards,

Verena & Lionel