An opportunity to discover what STSMs are and why you should carry out one

Chair enetCollect

Jan 26, 2021, 5:07:49 AM1/26/21
to enetcol...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the third webinar session on STSMs, which will be held on the 9th February at 3 pm CET. The webinar is expected to last 30-40 minutes.

As you know, we have launched this recurrent webinar to explain what STSMs are, how they work and how you can apply for one. In each edition, a former STSM grantee will discuss different aspects and benefits of carrying out a STSM by sharing their experiences. People attending the webinar will have the opportunity to ask the former grantees questions and have their curiosities satisfied. We intend to make this webinar a recurrent event taking place a few days after every new STSM call.

For the third edition of our webinar, our invited STSM grantee will be Marianne Grace Araneta, University of Trento, Italy (see flyer attached). Her experience as a grantee holder was at the Sorbonne University, France.

If you are interested in joining us, just send an empty mail to "stsm.ene...@eurac.edu" with "Request to participate in the next STSM webinar" as subject and we'll send you the information explaining how to join.

We are looking forward to the third edition of our new STSM webinar series.

Do let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Tanara, Verena and Lionel

enetCollect_STSM_flyerMarianne_3rd_webinar.pdf