Inputs delay when using E+ FMU in Simulink

28 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Zhelun Chen

não lida,
11 de fev. de 2022, 23:07:4611/02/2022
para energyplus-fmu
Hi everyone,

I have encountered an input delay issue when using the FMU in Simulink, and I am wondering whether you have a similar issue.

Let's say I want to send a schedule value to EnergyPlus at every hour. The schedule values look like:
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24]

So I sent these to the FMU block in Simulink, and what I got from the EnergyPlus output file was:
[0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23] instead.

I also tried setting priority of fmu block so that it was the last block to be executed, but it didn't work. And this kind of behavior not only happens for schedule, but also for actuator and variable.

I am wondering whether this is a Simulink issue, or simply the an inherit setting of EnergyPlus.

Thanks for helping out!

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar