Special Offer! Solar Schoolhouse get ready for 2021 bundle

Tor at Solar Schoolhouse

Nov 27, 2020, 6:11:40 PM11/27/20
to energyfac...@googlegroups.com
Special Offer! Solar Schoolhouse get ready for 2021 bundle
Special offer! December 2020
Solar Schoolhouse Resources
Get ready for 2021!

Greetings!
We’ve put together a bundle of our favorite resources, plus a New Poster,  a Whirlygig Solar Kit, and two vintage solar devices for your emergency preparedness kit. We stuffed as much as would fit in a flat rate USPS box, so you’ll be ready for 2021. We only have a limited supply of these items, so get it while supplies last. The Bundle Price is $97.67 (including shipping, add Sales Tax if in California).
If you’re a school, and would like additional quantities of particular items, contact me with any questions.

Looking forward,
- Tor

About Solar Schoolhouse Class Notes

Solar Schoolhouse is a program of The Rahus Institute, a 501c3 non-profit organization. Education Energized by the Sun describes the mission of Solar Schoolhouse providing educators the tools for exploring the science and art of designing with sunshine, improving lives, and shaping a clean energy future.

This email was sent to energyfac...@googlegroups.com
You received this email because you are registered with Solar Schoolhouse Class Notes (Rahus Institute). Visit solarschoolhouse.org/classnotes to learn more and to subscribe if you're not already subscribed to SSH Class Notes.

SendinBlue

© 2020 Rahus Institute