Re: [EnergyFacultyForum:133] Re: new energy-saving technology needs ve tting

7 просмотров

are...@juno.com

не прочитано,
9 апр. 2013 г., 10:03:0809.04.2013
– ji...@cassio.com, energyfac...@googlegroups.com
Jim
I misspoke - I meant to suggest that your folks check on testing possibilities at Sandia Labs (Albuquerque). But first - have they considered Underwriters Labs - maybe that should be their first step.
Rich

---------- Original Message ----------
From: jim7 <ji...@cassio.com>
To: energyfac...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [EnergyFacultyForum:133] Re: new energy-saving technology needs vetting
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 08:15:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Richard. I assume you mean the Los Alamos National Laboratory? If so, no they haven't talked to anyone, and looking at the LANL website, I can't see what sort of process they have. Do you know? I guess we could always start with the media contact (if we get a call back)!

On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 2:03:29 PM UTC-7, jim7 wrote:
I've been conducting a study of (and a sector strategy initiative with) advanced manufacturers in Contra Costa County. I met the owners of a small company based in Richmond CA that has developed an energy-saving electric motor technology that looks to be applicable from small electric motors to large turbines. Even vehicle manufacturing industries. One of their partners is a patent lawyer, so they have secured a number of patents for this technology. However, the technology has not been vetted by a respected source. Does anyone have any suggestions? We know about the i-GATE program, but given that Richmond is not in their area, they may not be of any help. Any thoughtful suggestions would be appreciated.

How to Sleep Like a Rock
peaklife.com
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору