All-electric vehicles in Tompkins County - local residents share stories + car-show this Saturday & more!

1 view

Karim Beers, Get Your GreenBack Tompkins

Sep 6, 2018, 9:17:01 AM9/6/18
to ICAN, Sustainability in Tompkins County, tc-H...@cornell.edu, building-bridges-network, Energy-Independent-Caroline, e...@tompkins-co.org
Good morning,

If any of you are interested in or considering an all-electric vehicle, well here is some news for you. Get Your GreenBack's latest newsletter tells the story of two separate residents who decided to "dump the pump" and go all-out with all-electric vehicles here in Tompkins County. There is also information about this Saturday's electric vehicle carshow, and more tidbits--including about some of your programs!

I also invite you to sign up for the monthly newsletter, if you haven't already. We try our best to share relevant stories and information on ways we can all get our greenback.

Our blog also contains the stories mentioned above, plus many more about going solar, hunting, shopping secondhand, growing food, etc.

Hope you find these helpful and inspiring. Tips, shares, suggestions are all welcome,

Karim

--

Karim Beers, Coordinator
everyone taking a step to save energy and money