Fwd: watch for door to door solar scammer

Mary Kobler

Jul 6, 2021, 5:56:38 PM7/6/21
to energy independent caroline
Watch out for solar scammers

Begin forwarded message:
Subject: watch for door to door scammer

Pls see below, scammers wanting to see your solar energy bills.

Begin forwarded message:

From: ronald liso <rnld...@gmail.com>
Date: July 6, 2021 at 1:24:01 PM CDT
To: FCNA Ithaca <fcna-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ FCNA Ithaca ] watch for door to door scammer

A man with official looking IDs is going door to door asking to check homeowner's solar bill.  From what I've read, these are sales people who will use your bill number to sign you up to a more expensive solar company. without your knowledge. They are not reps from your solar company or NYSEG.  Politely refuse to give them any information.

To post to this group, send email to this email address:
fcna-...@googlegroups.com

How to Subscribe to the List (watch this 3-minute Video on YouTube)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXO-DD-CfOY

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/fcna-ithaca?hl=en?hl=en

Learn More From Our FCNA FAQ and Information Pages:
http://ithacarocks.com/fcna-community/

Read Our FCNA FAQ about Commercial Messages:
http://ithacarocks.com/fcna-faq-commercial-messages/

Fun Activities For Kids In Ithaca (compiled by FCNA members)
http://ithacarocks.com/fun-activities-for-kids-in-ithaca/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FCNA Ithaca" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/fcna-ithaca/dac343f2-33d3-4009-a971-2d67ee8dcc66n%