*·._,/[ μ-Metal ]\,_.·* - Estudios, Información y Enlaces

rafaelneville

May 28, 2009, 5:28:04 AM5/28/09
to M4ES - Dept. de Energia y Consulting I+D+I
El primer enlace esta muy bien y en español, el segundo es un PDF
sobre transformadores que incluia algo sobre mumetal igualmente esta
curioso sobretodo para nestor...
Despues va un trabajo de ciencias de unso alumnos de Hong Kong, acerca
de la Gigantesca Magnetoimpedancia generada en el μ-Metal cristalino.
Y para terminar, las terminologias de escudo magnetico
(apantallamiento) y μ-Metal.

http://www.serviciencia.es/pantalla.htm

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6569325/Transform-Adores-Medida?__cache_revision=1236663854&__user_id=-1&enable_docview_caching=1

Giant Magnetoimpedance in Crystalline Mumetal
http://arxiv.org/ftp/cond-mat/papers/0306/0306016.pdf

Magnetic shielding

Equipment sometimes requires isolation from external magnetic fields.
For static or slowly varying magnetic fields (below about 100 KHz) the
Faraday shielding described above is ineffective. There exists a
limited possibility of passively isolating a volume magnetically by
using shields made of high magnetic permeability metal alloys such as
Permalloy and Mu-metal[1]. These materials don't block the magnetic
field, as with electric shielding, but rather draw the field into
themselves, providing a path for the magnetic field lines around the
shielded volume. The best shape for magnetic shields is thus a closed
container. The effectiveness of this type of shielding decreases with
the material's permeability, which generally drops off at both very
low magnetic field strengths, and also at high field strengths where
the material becomes saturated. So to achieve low residual fields,
magnetic shields often consist of several enclosures one inside the
other, each of which successively reduces the field inside it.

Because of the above limitations of passive shielding, an alternative
used with static fields is active shielding; using a field created by
another magnet to cancel out the ambient field within a volume.
Solenoids designed to do this are called Helmholtz coils.[2]

Additionally, superconducting materials can expel magnetic fields via
the Meissner effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_shielding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-metal

rafaelneville

May 29, 2009, 5:46:58 PM5/29/09
to M4ES - Dept. de Energia y Consulting I+D+I
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ES&ie=UTF-8&sl=en&tl=es&u=http://www.lessemf.com/mag-shld.html

On 28 mayo, 11:28, rafaelneville <rafaelnevi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> El primer enlace esta muy bien y en español, el segundo es un PDF
> sobre transformadores que incluia algo sobre mumetal igualmente esta
> curioso sobretodo para nestor...
> Despues va un trabajo de ciencias de unso alumnos de Hong Kong, acerca
> de la Gigantesca Magnetoimpedancia generada en el μ-Metal cristalino.
> Y para terminar, las terminologias de escudo magnetico
> (apantallamiento) y μ-Metal.

> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> http://www.serviciencia.es/pantalla.htm
>
> http://www.scribd.com/doc/6569325/Transform-Adores-Medida?__cache_rev...
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Giant Magnetoimpedance in Crystalline Mumetalhttp://arxiv.org/ftp/cond-mat/papers/0306/0306016.pdf

rafaelneville

May 29, 2009, 5:56:04 PM5/29/09
to M4ES - Dept. de Energia y Consulting I+D+I

rafaelneville

May 29, 2009, 6:06:09 PM5/29/09
to M4ES - Dept. de Energia y Consulting I+D+I

rafaelneville

Jul 17, 2009, 3:43:59 PM7/17/09
to M4ES - Dept. de Energia y Consulting I+D+I
ACERO INOXIDABLE 304, UN ACERO QUE CUMPLE CON LAS CONDICIONES
REQUERIDAS (ES ANTIMAGNETICO O SEA NO RESPONDE A CAMPOS MAGNETICOS).
SU COMPOSICION ES DE 8% DE CROMO, 11% DE NIQUEL, unicamnete 0.05% DE
CARBONO Y EL EXEDENTE PORCENTAJE PUES EN HIERRO