FFC Park Ridge Indoor Tri - SUNDAY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED ASAP!!!

TriMonster Volunteers

Feb 21, 2020, 12:16:05 PM2/21/20
to TriMonster Volunteers
FFC Volunteer Squad!

We are getting ready for our first SUNDAY Indoor Tri up at FFC Park Ridge this weekend as we to continue the 2020 FFC Indoor Triathlon Series - woohoo!

Please consider volunteering and help spread the word if you know anyone else who is willing to volunteer as we can always use more volunteers!

You can even volunteer + race on the same day... just let us know if you want to race in the first or last wave when you register!
Use code "volunteermonster" to save $20 if you'd like to volunteer + race!

BONUS SPECIAL OFFER FOR PARK RIDGE INDOOR TRI - COMP ENTRY!!!
If you volunteer for the morning shift at the FFC PARK RIDGE indoor tri, we will provide a FULL COMP entry to race in the least wave at this event!!!  Contact cna...@ffc.com to get a COMP ENTRY CODE once you register to volunteer via the link below to get this special offer!

WHAT TO DO:
  1. REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER:  tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer
  2. REGISTER TO RACE: ffc.com/triathlon - use code "volunteermonster"
  3. JOIN GROUP ME: Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list to receive volunteer texts from us: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. READ ROLES: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteer Roles: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters
  5. READ TIPS: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteering Guidelines: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  6. JOIN DISCORD - NEW!  Join our "TriMonster" Discord group to experiment with a new live chat (walkie talkie) app so we can communicate with each other on race day - and FYI the wifi password at the FFC clubs is "fitnessformula"!  Join here to experiment with this: https://tinyurl.com/trimonster-chat

VOLUNTEER INFO & BRIEFING - FFC PARK RIDGE
The first wave will start at 8am so staff and volunteers should plan to arrive 30mins early for final setup, assignments & instructions.  Plan to meet at the check in table 30mins prior to the first wave start time for a VOLUNTEER BRIEFING AT 7:30AM.  The last wave (for staff/volunteers) will likely be no later than 10:40am so we expect to be wrapped up by 12:00 noon and we will likely head out for a brunch social after that!

Come on out and join your favorite triathlon crew - we hope to see you there!!!