Indoor Triathlons are coming back!

Endurance Volunteers

Apr 13, 2021, 11:42:05 AM4/13/21
to Endurance Volunteers
Hi gang!

Believe it or not, indoor triathlons are (slowly) coming back and our first downtown Chicago indoor tri is right around the corner in a safe, socially-distanced indoor/outdoor setting, so I wanted to reach back out to you all because it's almost time to....

Swim. Bike. Run. Have Fun... and Volunteer!

First off, thanks for your interest in volunteering with our community of Chicago area athletes & volunteers over the past several years!

Via this email group, we communicate volunteer opportunities for events and programs that have included INDOOR TRIATHLONS with USATri60, TimeToTri, i55 IndoorTriUSA, FFC, Lifetime, as well Chicago area endurance sports charity programs including DARE2TRI and TEAM TO END AIDS.

If you want to keep receiving emails, or adjust your email preferences, this "Google Group" email group will help you manage your email settings & subscription:
http://groups.google.com/d/forum/endurance-volunteers

STAY IN THE LOOP!
Please stay in this email group to stay in the loop and make sure our emails aren't going to your spam folder!  Since FFC shut down their endurance sports business at the start of COVID, you can now contact us at co...@4starendurance.com anytime or join the new 4 STAR ENDURANCE email lists here if you are interested in upcoming programs & events: http://tinyurl.com/4star-email

COMING UP NEXT:
LSF Indoor Triathlon - LSFindoortri.com - Saturday, May 15th!
Use code "Landshark" to save $5 and sign up to race!
IndoorTri.png

FYI: If you haven't been in the pool much, we also have a new mini swim technique training program you can join @ LSFendurance.eventbrite.com (ask us about joining late... you can make up your first lesson as a private 1on1 session!)

That's it... I hope you're all staying safe, motivated, and are looking forward to getting back into sports as vaccine distributions are growing and things are slowly reopening and coming back!

Stay safe & I hope to see you all back at an indoor triathlon in the near future!!!

-Coach Chris Navin