Volunteer Info for OAK PARK (tomorrow) and UNION STATION (Feb 25th) coming up!

Chris Navin

Feb 9, 2018, 4:32:11 PM2/9/18
to TriMonster Volunteers

TriMonster Volunteers & Fans!

SIGN UP NOW to volunteer for any 2018 FFC Indoor Triathlon at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer and get some awesome new team swag + $20 off a race entry!

Our next event is tomorrow(!) at FFC Oak Park and then we have an exciting SUNDAY race coming up in two weeks with Dare2tri on February 25th, as we'll be posting our world class Elite Paratriathletes in a truly unique indoor tri with both ambulatory and wheelchair para-triathletes competing alongside a USATri60 event!

NEW IN 2018 - More volunteering = more swag!
If you volunteer more than once, you start to earn new and exciting swag items with each additional event you volunteer at, including:
  1. USATri60 t-shirt (1st event)
  2. FFC Indoor Tri Tech Tshirt (2nd event)
  3. TriMonster soft cotton tshirt (3rd event)
  4. TriMonster Winter Beanie (4th event)
  5. TriMonster Water Bottle (5th event)
And if you volunteer for 6 or more events in the INDOOR TRI SERIES we'll give you a TriMonster TRI JERSEY or TRI SHORTS ($75 value each)!!!

VOLUNTEER CHECK IN = 30MINS EARLY FOR SWAG!
At each event, please plan to arrive 30min before the first wave start time (e.g.- 7am TOMORROW AT OAK PARK) and make sure you sign the USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER at check in.  You'll receive your swag after you sign the waiver!  If you're racing and volunteering (which is still an option at each event to race in the last waves of the day with fellow volunteers!), don't forget to pickup your race packet and sign the athlete waiver as well!

VOLUNTEER INFO & TOOLS
Join our text alert list for text messages on race day and read the volunteer tips and guidelines below to prepare for any volunteer shift you sign up for:

INDOOR TRI GENERAL INFO