INDOOR TRIATHLON IS BACK! + Volunteers wanted!

Endurance Volunteers

Feb 14, 2022, 6:01:12 PM2/14/22
to Endurance Volunteers
Hey gang!

Our indoor triathlon series is back - starting NEXT WEEKEND on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26th and we're looking for a few good volunteers to help out!

SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND GET $20 OFF!

STEP 1) REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER:  runsignup.com/indoortri/volunteer

STEP 2) REGISTER TO RACE (volunteers can us code "volunteermonster" for $20 off):  LandsharkTriathlon.com
2022 INDOOR TRI v2.png

Also, do you have any friends out there who LOVE triathlon?  Or do you know someone that you'd LOVE to get into triathlon?

Tell someone that you'd #LoveToTri with them by using code "lovetotri" to sign up for either upcoming indoor triathlon!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26th
SATURDAY, APRIL 23rd

www.LandsharkTriathlon.com -> use code "lovetotri"

Hope to see you there!!