FFC "BRIGHT PINK" Indoor Triathlon this Saturday - JOIN US!

TriMonster Volunteers

Oct 23, 2019, 11:46:21 AM10/23/19
to TriMonster Volunteers
FFC Volunteer Squad!

We are getting ready to open registration for the 2020 FFC Indoor Triathlon Series (dates and registration opening soon!), but before we do, we are hosting a fun little "one-off" indoor triathlon THIS SATURDAY at our new FFC ELMHURST location!

As a past volunteer, please feel welcome to register to volunteer and/or race this Saturday!  You can even volunteer + race on the same day!

Use code "volunteermonster" to save $20 if you'd like to race this SATURDAY - or register for the full rate ($40) as proceeds from this event will go to benefit our charity partner TEAM BRIGHT PINK (brightpink.org) to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness month!
  1. REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER:  tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer
  2. REGISTER TO RACE: ffc.com/triathlon - use code "volunteermonster"

FYI - The first wave will start 7am so staff and volunteers should plan to arrive 6-6:30am for final setup.  The last wave (for staff/volunteers) will likely be no later than 9am so we expect to be wrapped up by 10:30am and will likely head out for a brunch social after!

Sign up and join us in checking out our new Elmhurst location & kick off the 2020 indoor triathlon season early!!!