Volunteers wanted for FFC Union Station next weekend + FFC EAST LAKEVIEW info for today!

TriMonster Volunteers

Mar 23, 2019, 5:22:37 AM3/23/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

IndoorTriVolunteers3.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers2.jpg

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

THANK YOU to all of our volunteers who helped out in our first three events and to those of you helping out TODAY at FFC EAST LAKEVIEW!  We have another indoor triathlon next weekend at FFC UNION STATION on March 30th and three more events next month... so be sure to sign up and volunteer for future events at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer if you haven't already!

NEW "TRIPLE" VOLUNTEER SWAG - TriMonster mini backpacks!

If you've volunteered for 3 or more events this year, as an extra "THANK YOU!!!!" for all your help, be sure to grab one of our brand new mini TriMonster backpacks from Shelley when you check in for your volunteer assignment & sign the waiver!  These can be earned by racing, volunteering, or any combo thereof in at least three events to complete a TriMonster "Triple" challenge!  They make for great little indoor tri gear bags or shoe bags for cycling gear!

For photos from prior events, check out fb.com/trimonsters/photos

SATURDAY VOLUNTEER INFO - 7:00-7:30am check in + ASSIGNMENTS BELOW!

For those of you volunteering THIS SATURDAY, please plan to check in starting around 7-7:30am to help with final setup and prep for our first wave at 7:40am!  All volunteers must sign a USAT WAIVER to check in and we'll also have some swag for you including shirts!

POST RACE SOCIAL - don't forget stick around for the post-race social hour after the race - we'll plan to head over to the Pancake Cafe for beers & grab around 12:30pm!!!

Joy MilesSwim Captain
Craig HagemeierSwim Timing (all day)
Kathryn JacksonSwim Timer (all day)
Fred CritchSwim Timing (all day)
Becky CritchSwim Timing + Results Runner (all day)
Terri Friel racing 1st; Swim + Results Runner
Rob GarrenBike Station Captain
David CoatesBike Station + racing last wave
maryann carreroBike Station + racing last wave
John TopacioBike Station + not racing?
David Hundleyracing 1st wave, then Bike Station
Michele SongBike Station + race last wave (TBD)?
John StenderRun Captain + racing last wave?
Neil VerselRun Timing + racing last wave
Daphne GloverRun Timing
Amanda MoswinRun Timing + Medals/Results
Ruth Buffaloracing 1st, then Run - Medals/Results

VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please review the FFC Indoor Triathlon website at ffc.com/triathlon to familiarize yourselves with the event and any changes for 2019.  In particular, here are a few prep steps:
  1. Download the "ATHLETE GUIDE" to read over the rules & race info at ffc.com/triathlon
  2. Want to race?  After signing up to volunteer, enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster" at ffc.com/triathlon
  3. Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list for race-day communication: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. Read the Indoor Tri Volunteering Tips & Responsibilities: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  5. Don't forget to SIGN THE USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER when you check in.... and pickup your volunteer swag!!!

We look forward to seeing many of you at the next race!!!

-Chris

FYI - This email group (trimonster-volunteers@googlegroups.com) and webpage (groups.google.com/d/forum/trimonster-volunteers or http://tinyurl.com/TriMonster-Volunteers) will manage your email preferences with us!