FFC South Loop Duathlon - wanna race and/or volunteer?

TriMonster Volunteers

May 3, 2019, 2:51:01 PM5/3/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

IndoorTriVolunteers.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers2.jpg

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

SOUTH LOOP DUATHLON -  FREE RACE ENTRY SPECIAL OFFER TO RACE TOMORROW - who wants to join us???

THANK YOU to all of our volunteers who helped out this season to make our triathlon series a success with over 250 participants this year!   Tomorrow we wrap things up with a Bike+Run "Duathlon" this SATURDAY at FFC SOUTH LOOP!   As this is a smaller event, if any of our 2019 triathlon event volunteers would like a last minute "comp" entry ($40 off!), please email us ASAP at endu...@ffc.com and we'll squeeze you in to race in our final event tomorrow!  Stick around after for a social brunch hour too as we celebrate the end of another great season!!!

VOLUNTEERS - WANTED FOR SATURDAY AT SOUTH LOOP!!!

We are still looking for 1-2 more volunteers (and participants) - so be sure to sign up and volunteer for this and any future events and programs at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer if you haven't already and want to join us tomorrow or at several events and races throughout the 2019 season!

NEW "TRIPLE" VOLUNTEER SWAG - TriMonster mini backpacks!

If you've volunteered for 3 or more events this year, as an extra "THANK YOU!!!!" for all your help, be sure to grab one of our brand new mini TriMonster backpacks from Shelley when you check in for your volunteer assignment & sign the waiver!  These can be earned by racing, volunteering, or any combo thereof in at least three events to complete a TriMonster "Triple" challenge!  They make for great little indoor tri gear bags or shoe bags for cycling gear!

TriMonster Lawn Chairs - for the top 5+ event volunteers!

We will also be giving the top volunteers of the series their own personal TriMonster folding chair... because if you've volunteered that much, you deserve receiving your own personal "TriMonster throne" so that you can get off your feet for a bit!  So if you've volunteered for 5+ events and want one, just let us know at the next event!

PHOTOS

For photos from prior events, check out fb.com/trimonsters/photos   -> I will be updating more photos from the last couple events soon!

VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please review the FFC Indoor Triathlon website at ffc.com/triathlon to familiarize yourselves with the event and any changes for 2019.  In particular, here are a few prep steps:
  1. Download the "ATHLETE GUIDE" to read over the rules & race info at ffc.com/triathlon
  2. Want to race?  After signing up to volunteer, enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster" at ffc.com/triathlon
  3. Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list for race-day communication: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. Read the Indoor Tri Volunteering Tips & Responsibilities: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  5. Don't forget to SIGN THE USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER when you check in.... and pickup your volunteer swag!!!

We look forward to seeing many of you at the next race!!!

-Chris