FFC GOLD COAST + more volunteers needed at East Lakeview and Union Station!!!

TriMonster Volunteers

Mar 14, 2019, 5:09:44 PM3/14/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

IndoorTriVolunteers3.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers2.jpg

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

THANK YOU to all of our volunteers who helped out in our first two events and to those of you helping out SATURDAY at FFC GOLD COAST!  We have three indoor triathlons back to back to back the next three Saturdays so be sure to sign up and volunteer for future events at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer if you haven't already!

For photos from prior events, check out fb.com/trimonsters/photos

SATURDAY VOLUNTEER INFO - 7-7:30am check in + ASSIGNMENTS BELOW!

For those of you volunteering THIS SATURDAY, please plan to check in starting around 7-7:30am to help with final setup and prep for our first wave at 8am!  All volunteers must sign a USAT WAIVER to check in and we'll also have some swag for you including shirts!

POST RACE SOCIAL - don't forget stick around for the post-race social hour after the race - which should be around 1:30pm!!!

Joy MilesSwim Captain
Allan FeldtSwim (8-9am only?)
Katie JacksonSwim Timer
Fred CritchSwim Timer
Becky CritchSwim Timer
Carol SteeleBike/Run Timing + racing last wave
John StenderRun Timing (until 11:45) + racing last
Masumi YoneyamaRun Timing (after racing)
Chris BalmacedaBike Timing (after racing)
Joseph Eugene ShieldsBike Timing (after racing)
maryann carreroBike Timing

VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please review the FFC Indoor Triathlon website at ffc.com/triathlon to familiarize yourselves with the event and any changes for 2019.  In particular, here are a few prep steps:
  1. Download the "ATHLETE GUIDE" to read over the rules & race info at ffc.com/triathlon
  2. Want to race?  After signing up to volunteer, enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster" at ffc.com/triathlon
  3. Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list for race-day communication: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. Read the Indoor Tri Volunteering Tips & Responsibilities: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  5. Don't forget to SIGN THE USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER when you check in.... and pickup your volunteer swag!!!

We look forward to seeing many of you at the next race!!!

-Chris

FYI - This email group (trimonster-volunteers@googlegroups.com) and webpage (groups.google.com/d/forum/trimonster-volunteers or http://tinyurl.com/TriMonster-Volunteers) will manage your email preferences with us!