Volunteer for Du50 and CTC Kickoff event!

TriMonster Volunteers

Apr 12, 2018, 6:37:18 PM4/12/18
to TriMonster Volunteers
VolunteersMonsters!

Due to the FFC website change, we didn't get to promote this very much, but we're still going forward with a DUATHLON at FFC SOUTH LOOP this Saturday under the new "USADu50" format! As a thank you for expressing interest in and/or volunteering with us in the past, please feel welcome to sign up now with code "volunteer" and you'll get a whopping $20 off when you register at http://du50.eventbrite.com!!! After the event, we'll also grab brunch - which will be on me for all the volunteers from this season, so we hope to see you there!!!!!
Participating in the event will also get you a ton of great swag: - $25 off a TriMonster Tri Jersey (while supplied last) - $25 off Spa Massage - FFC Indoor Tri Series Tech T-Shirt (while supplies last) - TriMonster Soft Cotton T-Shirt (while supplies last) - Chance to win a VO2 Max Test (top male & female) REGISTER NOW at du50.eventbrite.com and we hope to see you on Saturday!

VOLUNTEERS WANTED - Morning for Du50 & Afternoon for "Kona Party"!
If you would also like to volunteer, you can register to volunteer at tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer for the duathlon in the morning at FFC SOUTH LOOP or you can also volunteer to assist us with hosting the CHICAGO TRI CLUB (CTC) in the afternoon at FFC LINCOLN PARK as well for a big Kona Party!

The CTC "Kona Party" is $25 for guests (free for CTC members) and you can find more info at https://www.facebook.com/events/190884248071277/

MONDAY TRI-SOCIAL - Indoor Tri Series Awards Party!
Also, don't forget on Monday we have our TriSocial where we will be giving out awards from the FFC INDOOR TRI SERIES!  RSVP here for the TriSocial:  https://www.facebook.com/events/177010416364284/?event_time_id=177010446364281

Thanks again to everyone who volunteered with us this season!!!

-Coach Chris