FFC OAK PARK - Indoor Tri Volunteer Assignments & Info!

TriMonster Volunteers

Feb 22, 2019, 8:24:16 AM2/22/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

IndoorTriVolunteers3.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers2.jpg

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

THANK YOU to all of our volunteers who helped out last week and to those of you helping out TOMORROW at FFC OAK PARK!

For photos from last week, check out fb.com/trimonsters/photos

SATURDAY VOLUNTEER INFO - 7am check in + INFO BELOW!

For those of you volunteering Saturday at OAK PARK, please plan to check in starting around 7-7:30am to help with final setup and prep for our first wave at 8am!  All volunteers must sign a USAT WAIVER to check in and we'll also have some swag for you including shirts!

FYI - We will have bonus POP SOCKETS as VOLUNTEER SWAG for anyone who signs up to volunteer at the OAK PARK event.  Coaches and those who are volunteering for multiple events in the series, you'll also get additional swag as the series continues - stay tuned or stick around for the post-race social hour to hear more!!!

Shelley SarsonCheck In + racing 10:40am
Amy SilverRecovery/Results
Terri FrielSwim Co-Captain + racing 10:40am
Joy MilesSwim Co-Captain
JackieSwim (7-11am)
Rebecca MiltonSwim Timer
Maryann CarreoBIKE Co-Captain + racing 10:40am
RobBIKE Co-Captain (7-11am)
John StenderRun Co-Captain + racing 10:40am
Dan JacksonRun Co-Captain

VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please review the FFC Indoor Triathlon website at ffc.com/triathlon to familiarize yourselves with the event and any changes for 2019.  In particular, here are a few prep steps:
  1. Download the "ATHLETE GUIDE" to read over the rules & race info at ffc.com/triathlon
  2. Want to race?  After signing up to volunteer, enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster" at ffc.com/triathlon
  3. Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list for race-day communication: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. Read the Indoor Tri Volunteering Tips & Responsibilities: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  5. Don't forget to SIGN THE USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER when you check in.... and pickup your volunteer swag!!!

We look forward to seeing many of you at the next race!!!

-Chris

FYI - This email group (trimonster-volunteers@googlegroups.com) and webpage (groups.google.com/d/forum/trimonster-volunteers or http://tinyurl.com/TriMonster-Volunteers) will manage your email preferences with us!