Volunteer (and/or race) at the next Landshark Indoor Tri - this Saturday!

Endurance Volunteers

Apr 20, 2022, 4:23:31 PM4/20/22
to Endurance Volunteers

Lakeshore Treadmill.jpg

Hey gang!

Our next indoor triathlon this SATURDAY!   Make sure you sign up to race and/or volunteer this weekend if you have not done so already!

To volunteer, sign up at LandsharkTriathlon.com/volunteer to pick your specific volunteer role(s)!

To race before or after volunteering, please feel welcome to use code "volunteermonster" for $20 off at www.LandsharkTriathlon.com

VOLUNTEER TEXT MESSAGE GROUP
Please sign up and/or update your settings in our volunteer TEXT MESSAGE group here as we'll use this tool to communicate with each other over the weekend via text message.  Feel free to send a text message to introduce yourself and let us know if you plan to help out with any specific tasks and/or if you're racing too:  https://tinyurl.com/indoortri-text

COVID SAFETY & WAIVER

Be sure to sign the COVID waiver on race morning at the FRONT DESK if you've never been to Lakeshore Sport & Fitness (LSF) - Illinois Center location.  They will have this available via a QR code that you can scan and sign with your phone at the front desk where you can check in, or fill it out anytime in the morning before you arrive.  Note you must scan in your PHOTO ID so please bring that in order to fill out this waiver on event morning - read more here: https://www.lakeshoresf.com/reopening  ... and sign the waiver here on event morning (only required if you're not a current member of the club): https://tinyurl.com/lsf-waiver

NOTE: Chicago city guidelines for events may include showing proof of vaccination, so please bring and note that we may request to see proof of vaccination!  If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let us know!

LOCATION
Here is general location info: https://www.lakeshoresf.com/illinois-center

SETUP & CHECK IN
FYI - we will be around setting up a few things on Friday evening, and then again in the morning from 7am-8:30am when the club opens.  You're welcome to arrive early and help out if you like, or simply to walk through the facility to get familiarized with where everything is, grab a few snacks, etc. but the most help we'll want early on is just for greeting athletes and helping to direct folks around with positive energy and excitement!!!

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, anytime!  Sending a text to the text group works great for keeping everyone informed of any FAQ, so please use that as much as you like!

VOLUNTEER CHECK IN
When you arrive in the morning, please check in at the main front desk (sign in sheet), then check for signage and proceed to ATHLETE CHECK IN which may be located by the SPIN STUDIO (2nd lowest level - one floor up from the POOL DECK).  At this event, we may have the BIKE area and ATHLETE CHECK IN table down by the SPIN STUDIO but stay tuned for updates!   This area will also serve as VOLUNTEER CHECK IN to help keep SWIM-BIKE volunteering closer together and only 1 level apart, making it easier and more consolidated overall.  We'll give you more instructions there in the morning and answer any final questions there too!

In the mean time, here is an informational sheet for VOLUNTEER TIPS for this weekend that you can review:  tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips

We hope to see many of you on SATURDAY MORNING!!!

-Chris