Volunteers wanted - up to 50% off INDOOR TRI and SWIM-RUN Wednesdays!

Endurance Coach

Nov 10, 2021, 2:42:11 PM11/10/21
to Endurance Volunteers
Endurance Volunteers!

We're hosting a little INDOOR TRI this Sunday, November 14th and are still looking for VOLUNTEERS!  If you're interested in volunteering, please see details and sign up for a volunteer shift at runsignup.com/indoortri/volunteer
LSF - 4STAR 2021-2022 - ADS - INDOOR TRI v2.jpg
Volunteers can then use code "volunteermonster" to save $20 when you register to race on the same day (or you can use the same code towards a future event) - just make sure you select a wave START TIME and VOLUNTEER SHIFT that doesn't overlap!  REGISTER TO RACE HERE:   runsignup.com/indoortri

Lakeshore Landsharks v3wide.png
LAKESHORE LANDSHARKS LAUNCH PARTY!
As additional bonus, we'll be officially launching the new LAKESHORE LANDSHARKS "SwimRun" and Triathlon RACING CLUB membership this weekend!  See the full details at runsignup.com/landsharks and if you join the club membership, you'll automatically get a bonus 20% off the indoor tri and our new weekly Swim-Run "Splash & Dash" series every Wednesday night + bonus team swag for joining the team + extra gear for volunteering too!

SPLASH & DASH WEDNESDAYS - race+volunteer 50% off discount!
Every Wednesday night we have a "SPLASH & DASH" workout series as a weekly "Aquathlon" Swim+Run workout, where we encourage participants to workout, race, AND volunteer every week!  This month's swim "race" format will alternate between your best combined times across a 4x100m swim + 1-mile treadmill run as well as a 10min Swim + 20min Run.  Prizes will be awarded at the end of the month for fastest male & female, as well as most improved every month, in addition to swag that everyone will receive for completing up to 4 swims every month!  Sign up at https://swim.eventbrite.com - VOLUNTEER PERK: use code "volunteermonster" if you'd like to volunteer + race on the same night (race at either 5:30pm or 6:30pm + volunteer the other hour)... this discount will extend to our SWIM TECHNIQUE classes and bundles as well if you'd like full lessons on Mondays!

LANDSHARK UNLIMITED - DISCOUNTED RATE TO SWIM BOTH MON & WED!
We also added a new "Landshark Unlimited" option for folks who want to join and swim with us on both MON (SWIM TECHNIQUE CLASS) and WED nights (SWIM+RUN NIGHTS) - with class options of 5:30 or 6:30pm every week, both nights! Sign up at https://swim.eventbrite.com

LINKS & RESOURCES