Volunteers Wanted - TOMORROW @ Gold Coast + NEXT SATURDAY @ Lincoln Park

TriMonster Volunteers

Mar 23, 2018, 4:12:56 AM3/23/18
to TriMonster Volunteers
VolunteerMonsters!

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered with us recently!

We have another busy couple weekends coming up with the FFC GOLD COAST indoor tri (ffc.com/triathlon) this Saturday (tomorrow!), followed by LINCOLN PARK next Saturday on 3/31!  We still need a few more volunteers - so please consider joining us for a fun-filled Saturday and you'll receive great team swag gear, race discounts, and more by signing up online at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer

GOLD COAST - tomorrow 7am!
The first official wave will start early at 7:30am.  All volunteers please plan to arrive and check in at 7am if you are assisting with the first wave.  We expect to be wrapped up by 1pm and will grab a lunch social together after the race!

Thank you volunteers to help make these great multisport events happen - the indoor race season is almost coming to close!!!