VOLUNTEERS WANTED - Three big Saturdays in a row!

TriMonster Volunteers

Mar 16, 2018, 2:14:57 PM3/16/18
to TriMonster Volunteers
VolunteerMonsters!

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered with us recently!

We have another busy couple weekends coming up with the FFC PARK RIDGE indoor tri (ffc.com/triathlon) this Saturday (tomorrow!), followed by GOLD COAST next Saturday, and LINCOLN PARK on 3/31!

Volunteer and get great team swag gear, race discounts, and more by signing up online at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer

PARK RIDGE BONUS!
We could still use a few volunteers for tomorrow at PARK RIDGE so we'll give you a comp USATri60 race entry to GOLD COAST or LINCOLN PARK if you volunteer with us tomorrow!

PARK RIDGE - tomorrow 8am!
The first official wave will start 8:30am but we'll have a couple spots for super early volunteers to race at 6:30am for those of you who want to race before volunteering instead of racing in the last wave.  All other volunteers please arrive and check in at 8am to assist with setup and get your wave assignments.  We expect to be wrapped up by 12 noon and will grab a lunch social together after the race!

Volunteer Assignments:
Shelley - Check In, then 10am run timer (racing early 6:30am)
Fred - Swim Captain
Dan - Swim Timer (then 10am bike timer)
Amanda - Swim Timer
Michele Song - Swim Timer (then final wave bike/run timer)
John - Run Captain
Maryann - Bike Co-Captain
Masumi - Bike Co-Captain
Linda - Kids wave captain (swim/bike/run timing final wave)

Thank you volunteers to help make these great multisport events happen!!!