LAST CALL - REGISTER TO RACE and/or VOLUNTEER!!!

1 view

Endurance Volunteers

Feb 23, 2022, 2:49:43 PM2/23/22
to Endurance Volunteers
Hey everyone - our next indoor tri is THIS SATURDAY!!!

We're still looking for a few good volunteers to help out - so please SIGN UP NOW to VOLUNTEER and/or RACE!!!!

"TEAM USA" eSPORTS VIEWING PARTY!!!
On Saturday, we also plan to host a little "viewing party" alongside the final wave to watch one of our athletes Jacquie Godbe race in the UCI CYCLING eSPORTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS from 12:15pm-1:30pm LIVE as we wrap up the indoor tri.  You can RSVP for this "Viewing Party" under the volunteer page (even if you're not volunteering and just want to attend to cheer on Jacquie)!

SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER AND GET $20 OFF!
Here's how to sign up:

STEP 1) REGISTER FOR A VOLUNTEER SHIFT HERE:  LandsharkTriathlon.com/volunteer

STEP 2) OPTIONALLY.... REGISTER TO RACE:   LandsharkTriathlon.com
(volunteers can us code "volunteermonster" for $20 off):

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!!!
Also, do you have any friends out there who LOVE triathlon?  Or do you know someone that you'd LOVE to get into triathlon?

Tell someone that it's #TimeToTri and invite them to use code "timetotri" to sign up for either upcoming indoor triathlon!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 26th
SATURDAY, APRIL 23rd

www.LandsharkTriathlon.com -> use code "timetotri"

Hope to see you there!!