FFC UNION STATION Indoor Triathlon - Volunteers wanted!!!

TriMonster Volunteers

Mar 28, 2019, 1:57:42 PM3/28/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

IndoorTriVolunteers3.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers.jpgIndoorTriVolunteers2.jpg

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

THANK YOU - only 5 events left!!!!

We are officially at the halfway mark of the Indoor Triathlon Series, so THANK YOU to all of our volunteers who helped out in our first several events this year and to those of you helping out this SATURDAY at FFC UNION STATION!

VOLUNTEERS - WANTED FOR SATURDAY AT UNION STATION!!!

This weekend may be the biggest event of our series with Dare2tri athletes joining in on the fun!  We are still looking for more volunteers, so be sure to sign up and volunteer for this Saturday and future events at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer if you haven't already!  So far we have the following volunteers for Saturday - I will distribute assignments tomorrow, so stay tuned for another email tomorrow!

Shelley Sarson
Joy Miles
David Coates
Keith Peltason
terri FRIEL
Kathryn Jackson
maryann carrero
Dan Jackson
Chris Balmaceda

NEW "TRIPLE" VOLUNTEER SWAG - TriMonster mini backpacks!

If you've volunteered for 3 or more events this year, as an extra "THANK YOU!!!!" for all your help, be sure to grab one of our brand new mini TriMonster backpacks from Shelley when you check in for your volunteer assignment & sign the waiver!  These can be earned by racing, volunteering, or any combo thereof in at least three events to complete a TriMonster "Triple" challenge!  They make for great little indoor tri gear bags or shoe bags for cycling gear!

PHOTOS

For photos from prior events, check out fb.com/trimonsters/photos   -> I will be updating more photos from the last couple events soon!

SATURDAY VOLUNTEER INFO - 7:00-7:15am check in!

For those of you volunteering THIS SATURDAY, please note that we will have an early wave at 7:35am for those who want to race first then volunteer!  Plan to check in starting around 7:00-7:15am to help with final setup and prep for our first wave at 7:35am!  All volunteers must sign a USAT WAIVER to check in and we'll also have some swag for you including shirts!

POST RACE SOCIAL - don't forget stick around for the post-race social hour after the race - we'll plan to head over next door to Vapiano for beers & grub starting around 12:30-1:00pm!!!

VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Please review the FFC Indoor Triathlon website at ffc.com/triathlon to familiarize yourselves with the event and any changes for 2019.  In particular, here are a few prep steps:
  1. Download the "ATHLETE GUIDE" to read over the rules & race info at ffc.com/triathlon
  2. Want to race?  After signing up to volunteer, enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster" at ffc.com/triathlon
  3. Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list for race-day communication: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. Read the Indoor Tri Volunteering Tips & Responsibilities: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  5. Don't forget to SIGN THE USAT VOLUNTEER WAIVER when you check in.... and pickup your volunteer swag!!!

We look forward to seeing many of you at the next race!!!

-Chris