INDOOR Triathlon & Duathlon.... TONIGHT (630pm early wave) and TOMORROW (1-4pm)

Endurance Volunteers

Jul 26, 2024, 10:57:18 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to Endurance Volunteers

Hey INDOOR TRIATHLON volunteers and alumni,

Our FIRST ever TRI312 SUMMER SERIES indoor triathlon is back as we continue with our SECOND EVENT in the new SUMMER AFTERNOON (1-4pm) format of the Tri312 indoor triathlon (and duathlon!) series at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness (LSF) - Illinois Center with the main event TOMORROW(!) from 1:00-4:00pm on SATURDAY 7/27/24!!!  (We are also hosting an "early wave" for a few key volunteer crew tonight at 6:30pm)

THANK YOU in advance to those of you helping out this weekend... and to EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT EARLIER THIS YEAR TOO!

VOLUNTEER AND/OR RACE -
ARE YOU SIGNED UP TO VOLUNTEER????
If you're interested in being a part of this indoor tri or any future event in the series, make sure you sign up to race and/or volunteer for each event if you have not done so already!

To volunteer, sign up at http://www.Tri312.com/volunteer to pick your specific volunteer role(s)!

To race, please feel welcome (as alumni volunteers of any of our past events) to use code "volunteermonster" for $25 off at www.Tri312.com - if you're racing on the same day as you volunteer, simply select either the FIRST or LAST wave, so that you can complete a volunteer shift either before or after racing!

VOLUNTEER TEXT MESSAGE GROUP - JOIN THE GROUP TEXT!
Please sign up and/or update your settings in our volunteer TEXT MESSAGE group here as we'll use this tool to communicate with each other over the weekend via text message.  Feel free to send a text message to introduce yourself and let us know if you plan to help out with any specific tasks and/or if you're racing too:  https://tinyurl.com/indoortri-text

TEAMREACH.com -> use code "Tri312"
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, anytime!  Sending a text to the text group works great for urgent matters on race day, and for keeping everyone informed of any FAQ, please also feel welcome to join our new TEAMREACH GROUP that anyone can join for both TRI312 updates and general Chicago area training - simply download the "TeamReach" phone app from www.TeamReach.com and use code "tri312" to join in!

VOLUNTEER CHECK IN - 1:00pm
When you arrive, please check in at the main gym's front desk and then proceed to the TRI312 ATHLETE CHECK IN table.  You may need to show ID and sign a club waiver when you arrive at the front desk if you have not done so already.  At LSF events you can do this in advance using this link on your way in, scanning your ID with your phone: http://tinyurl.com/lsfic-waiver

In the mean time, here is a general informational sheet for INDOOR TRI VOLUNTEER TIPS that you can review:  http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips

SETUP + TEARDOWN + POST RACE SOCIAL SWEETWATER!
We will be around the club setting up a few things earlier starting at 12:30pm.  Please feel welcome to arrive early to help with setup!  We'll probably start tear down around 4:00-4:30pm if all goes well, give or take.  Post race, we will head over to SWEETWATER for drinks and appetizers on me!!!  (we are also going out tonight around 8pm to celebrate Coach Joy's birthday earlier this week)!

ALL VOLUNTEERS FROM THE 2024 INDOOR TRI SEASON ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN TO RACE OR VOLUNTEER!

We look forward to seeing many of you soon!!!

-Coach Chris