FFC WEST LOOP INDOOR TRI - Assignments + Volunteers wanted!!!

TriMonster Volunteers

Feb 11, 2019, 6:15:28 PM2/11/19
to TriMonster Volunteers

Swim. Bike. Run. Fun... and Volunteer!

Thanks to all our alumni volunteers and new folks for your interest in volunteering w/ FFC and TriMonster (ffc.com/trimonster)!

This email group (trimonster...@googlegroups.com) and webpage (groups.google.com/d/forum/trimonster-volunteers or http://tinyurl.com/TriMonster-Volunteers) will manage your email preferences with us!

2019 IS HERE - FFC WEST LOOP ON SATURDAY!!!

It's that time of year again - this Saturday we start up our 20th Anniversary of the FFC Indoor Triathlon Series at FFC WEST LOOP!

Please sign up to volunteer at ffc.com/endurance-volunteer if you'd like to join us!

The event will start with setup around 7am and first wave at 8am.  We should be wrapping up around 1pm, followed by a social hour for volunteers!

We have opportunities for volunteers to both race first and then volunteer the rest of the day or race first and then volunteer!  If you haven't signed up to race yet, please visit ffc.com/triathlon after signing up to volunteer, and enjoy $20 off with discount code "volunteermonster"!

So far we have the following volunteers signed up - please let us know if you'd like to change your assignments or join in if you're not on the list yet - and don't forget to invite any friends as we always welcome more volunteers!

Kathryn JacksonSwim Timer
Gillian ForsythBIKE CAPTAIN (10am-2pm)
Terri FrielSWIM CAPTAIN
JOHN STENDERRUN CAPTAIN
Shelley SarsonCHECK IN
Tori KarstenSwim Timer (10am-2pm)
Emily Ruffner Swim Timer (7am-11am)

RSVP to Volunteer!
Please visit our volunteer RSVP form at http://tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer - then wait for more details via email or contact us at endu...@ffc.com!  Volunteer opportunities include:

We look forward to seeing many of you back this indoor season!!!

-Chris