FFC Indoor Tri Volunteers wanted - TOMORROW @ FFC ELMHURST!

TriMonster Volunteers

Feb 7, 2020, 2:50:08 PM2/7/20
to TriMonster Volunteers
FFC Volunteer Squad!

We are getting ready to continue the 2020 FFC Indoor Triathlon Series TOMORROW at FFC ELMHURST - woohoo!

See below for volunteer assignments & info and please help spread the word if you know anyone else who is willing to volunteer as we can always use more volunteers!

You can even volunteer + race on the same day... just let us know if you want to race in the first or last wave when you register!

Use code "volunteermonster" to save $20 if you'd like to volunteer + race!

WHAT TO DO:
  1. REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER:  tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer
  2. REGISTER TO RACE: ffc.com/triathlon - use code "volunteermonster"
  3. JOIN GROUP ME: Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list to receive volunteer texts from us: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. READ ROLES: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteer Roles: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters
  5. READ TIPS: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteering Guidelines: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  6. JOIN DISCORD - NEW!  Join our "TriMonster" Discord group to experiment with a new live chat (walkie talkie) app so we can communicate with each other on race day - and FYI the wifi password at the FFC clubs is "fitnessformula"!  Join here to experiment with this: https://tinyurl.com/trimonster-chat

VOLUNTEER INFO & BRIEFING
The first wave will start at 7am so staff and volunteers should plan to arrive 6-6:30am for final setup, assignments & instructions.  Plan to meet at the check in table 30mins prior to the first wave start time for a VOLUNTEER BRIEFING AT 6:30AM.  The last wave (for staff/volunteers) will likely be no later than 10am so we expect to be wrapped up by 11:30am and we will likely head out for a brunch social after that!

Shelley Sarson CHECK INRacing 940am
Fred CritchSWIM Captain
Becky CritchSWIM Captain
Maryann CarreroSWIM TIMERRacing 9am
Missy MatsasSWIM TIMERWorking 8:30am
Tania Giordani SWIM TIMER
Cherie DurrettBIKE
Erika LofgrenBIKE8am & 11am only
David A PolkowBIKE/RUN
Ruth BuffaloRUN STATIONRacing 7am
Bobby RupcichRECOVERY ZONEStarting 8am

Come on out and join your favorite triathlon crew - we hope to see you there!!!

-Chris