VOLUNTEERS WANTED - SPLASH & DASH WED + INDOOR TRI on Sunday, Nov 14th!

Endurance Volunteers

Nov 1, 2021, 3:37:01 PM11/1/21
to Endurance Volunteers
THE INDOOR TRIATHLONS ARE COMING BACK
+ SPLASH & DASH WEDNESDAY VOLUNTEERS WANTED!

Training starts this week... and that means we're looking for volunteers every WEDNESDAY NIGHT (5:30-7:30pm) as well as next SUNDAY (Nov 14th).  See below for details and to sign up!

Volunteers will get 50% off SPLASH & DASH + $20 off INDOOR TRIATHLON and will be able to race and volunteer on the same day!

But, if you're interested in training/racing without volunteering, see below for more details and note the following discounts are available - simply REGISTER TODAY and stop by tonight and/or Wednesday at either 5:30pm or 6:30pm:
  • Lakeshore Sport & Fitness (LSF) members register with code "lakeshore" for your 20% off member discount!
  • 4StarEndurance.com/club members register with code "4starclub" to your 20% off member discount!

LSF - 4STAR 2021-2022 - ADS - SWIM TECHv2.jpg
LAST CALL FOR SWIM TECHNIQUE - STARTS TONIGHT!
Tonight we're starting back up SWIM TECHNIQUE classes every Monday night (5:30 and 6:30pm) in one of the most effective small group class formats. You're basically getting 1on1 coaching for the price of a regular group class! With up to two coaches on the pool deck every week, workouts will be tailored for both beginners to advanced athletes, and we'll be incorporating in some fun new swim technology for timing and video analysis too - so don't miss out swimming with me and Coach Allan every week!!! Sign up at https://swim.eventbrite.com and drop in tonight at 5:30pm or 6:30pm!

LSF - 4STAR 2021-2022 - ADS - SPLASH DASH v2.jpg
SPLASH & DASH WEDNESDAYS - starts this week!
This Wednesday we start a SPLASH & DASH workout series as a weekly "Aquathlon" Swim+Run workout "race" series every Wednesday night! This month's swim "race" format will be for your best combined times across a 4x100m swim + 1-mile treadmill run. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the month for fastest male & female, as well as most improved every month, in addition to swag that everyone will receive for completing up to 4 swims every month! Sign up at https://swim.eventbrite.com

LANDSHARK UNLIMITED - DISCOUNTED RATE TO SWIM BOTH MON & WED!
We also added a new "Landshark Unlimited" option for folks who want to join and swim with us on both MON and WED nights - 5:30 or 6:30pm every week! Sign up at https://swim.eventbrite.com

LSF - 4STAR 2021-2022 - ADS - INDOOR TRI v2.jpg
INDOOR TRIATHLON - Register to race on Sunday, November 14th!
Register by this Friday, Nov 5th to earn swag and join us at our first indoor triathlon of the 2020-2021 indoor racing season at http://runsigup.com/indoortri

VOLUNTEER - HELP OUT ON WEDNESDAYS & SAVE 50%!
I'm also looking for 1-2 more volunteers to assist with swim+run timing every week on Wednesdays, as well as volunteers for our upcoming indoor triathlon. If you're interested in helping out on Wednesdays, let me know by contacting me directly at co...@landsharktriathlon.com!  I'll be comping up to two volunteers every week who will have an opportunity to swim+run early (4:30-5:30pm) and then stay to help with timing (5:30-7:30pm), and providing 50% off for volunteers who want to race for 1 hour and volunteer for 1 hour. Sign up and join the volunteer email list at https://www.4starendurance.com/volunteer

Lakeshore Landsharks v3.png
LANDSHARK SWIM-RUN CLUB!
Anyone who joins our new Landshark "Swim-Run Club" will also receive some new team gear + a bonus (2nd) piece of swag if you volunteer at any point over the next year!  You can now join the Landshark club at https://runsignup.som/landsharks and sign up to volunteer at the indoor tri and get $20 off registration at https://runsignup.com/indoortri

LINKS & RESOURCES