FFC Lincoln Park Indoor Tri Series - starts tomorrow! Volunteers WANTED!

TriMonster Volunteers

Jan 31, 2020, 2:09:15 PM1/31/20
to TriMonster Volunteers
FFC Volunteer Squad!

We are getting ready to kickoff the 2020 FFC Indoor Triathlon Series and are in need of volunteers - starting TOMORROW at FFC LINCOLN PARK!

As a past volunteer, please feel welcome to register to volunteer and/or race this Saturday!  You can even volunteer + race on the same day... just let us know if you want to race in the first or last wave when you register!

Use code "volunteermonster" to save $20 if you'd like to race!

WHAT TO DO:
  1. REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER:  tinyurl.com/endurance-volunteer
  2. REGISTER TO RACE: ffc.com/triathlon - use code "volunteermonster"
  3. JOIN GROUP ME: Join our GroupMe Text Alerts list: http://tinyurl.com/FFCtri-messages
  4. READ ROLES: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteer Roles: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters
  5. READ TIPS: Check over the Indoor Tri Volunteering Guidelines: http://tinyurl.com/VolunteerMonsters-Tips
  6. JOIN DISCORD - NEW!  Join our "TriMonster" Discord group to experiment with a new live chat (walkie talkie) app so we can communicate with each other on race day! https://tinyurl.com/trimonster-chat

VOLUNTEER BRIEFING @ 7:30am!
The first wave will start at 8am so staff and volunteers should plan to arrive 7-7:30am for final setup, assignments & instructions.  Plan to meet at the check in table 30mins prior to the first wave start time for a VOLUNTEER BRIEFING AT 7:30AM.  The last wave (for staff/volunteers) will likely be no later than 11am so we expect to be wrapped up by 12:30pm and will likely head out for a brunch social after that!

Sign up and join us to kick off the 2020 indoor triathlon season with your favorite triathlon crew!!!

-Chris