Travel grant info.

sali

Mar 13, 2020, 9:18:35 AM3/13/20
to EndoCV2020
Dear all,

We have received applications from some candidates. However, we would like to encourage everyone to send us the application and have extended this deadline by 14th tomorrow. We are already reviewing the ones that we have received.

Please write subject: "Travel grant application endocv2020"    ---> so that we can find you in the pile of other emails.

Also, this year due to outbreak of COVID19 and US travel bans, we will be offering 1 day registration fee for IEEE ISBI to two winners.

Best wishes,
Sharib

sali

Mar 13, 2020, 9:22:30 AM3/13/20
to EndoCV2020
If you have not got a reply from us, please re-send your application.