EAD2020 Some test images are not jpegs

Duy Huỳnh Lê

Feb 13, 2020, 4:51:10 AM2/13/20
to EndoCV2020
Hello,

Just a friendly reminder. Similar to the train sets, some images in the test sets end with jpg, but they are actually in another format (this times tiff). The image libs will usually be able to handle it anyway.

They are:

ead2020_testG_0031.jpg
ead2020_testG_0032.jpg
ead2020_testG_0033.jpg
ead2020_testG_0034.jpg
ead2020_testG_0036.jpg
ead2020_testG_0038.jpg
ead2020_testG_0039.jpg
ead2020_testG_0040.jpg
ead2020_testG_0041.jpg
ead2020_testG_0042.jpg
ead2020_testG_0043.jpg
ead2020_testG_0044.jpg
ead2020_testG_0045.jpg
ead2020_testG_0047.jpg

Sneha Chand ee19s090

May 14, 2020, 10:51:32 AM5/14/20
to EndoCV2020
hey Duy

hope you are safe and doing well.

This is Sneha from India, am looking for a good endoscopy data set, pretty urgent for my project. I came across this endocv2020 challenge but am not able to access the data. please let me know if you can help me out. my iit madras college mail id: ee19...@smail.iitm.ac.in.

please let me know.
thank you.

sali

May 14, 2020, 11:37:16 AM5/14/20
to EndoCV2020
Hi,
Users are allowed to use EAD2019 dataset which is available on Mendeley dataset and publicly available. But due to some additional constraints we do not encourage use of 2020 dataset yet or any distributions of the dataset. We will soon fix issues and release it publicly.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Organisers

Adrián Galdrán

Oct 9, 2020, 5:36:27 AM10/9/20
to EndoCV2020
Dear Organisers,

Has the EAD2020 database been released yet? I would be interested in accessing it..

Thanks!

Adrian

Message has been deleted

sali

Oct 9, 2020, 6:25:40 AM10/9/20
to EndoCV2020
This might be interesting question for all.
Thank you Adrian for posting your question here. EAD2020 is under embargo period till the joint-journal with the participants is published. This will depend on peer-review process. After this, all data (except test) will be put in the public domain and you can definitely use it provided you cite the relevant papers with this dataset.

With best wishes,
EndoCV organiser