Citation for EDD dataset paper

tlz...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2020, 3:35:02 PM3/6/20
to EndoCV2020
Hi, can I have the correct BibTeX citation for the paper, please?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339325924_ENDOSCOPY_DISEASE_DETECTION_CHALLENGE_2020

I am currently using the one as follows:

@data{EDD2020_dataset,
author = {Ali, Sharib and Ghatwary, Noha and Braden, Barbara and Dominique, Lamarque, and Bailey, Adam and Realdon, Stefano and Renato, Cannizzaro, and Rittscher, Jens and Daul, Christian and East, James },
publisher = {IEEE Dataport},
title = {Endoscopy Disease Detection and Segmentation (EDD2020)},
year = {2020} }

sali

Mar 6, 2020, 8:40:52 PM3/6/20
to EndoCV2020
Hi,

Please do not worry about this. You can correct this or we will correct for you once the paper is accepted and goes to the proceeding. We will help you during final camera ready process.

For EAD you can site: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-59413-5 (related papers are cited in this as well so please make bibtex)

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,