download the images datasets for Endoscopy Artefact Detection and Segmentation (EAD2020)

Kamel ALOUI

May 7, 2020, 1:18:02 PM5/7/20
to EndoCV2020

Hi,

I cannot download the images datasets for Endoscopy Artefact Detection and Segmentation (EAD2020)

I received the following error:

Sans titre.png

Where is the problem

 Best regards

Duy Huỳnh Lê

May 12, 2020, 7:41:19 AM5/12/20
to EndoCV2020
I think the dataset was made private.

Vào 19:18:02 UTC+2 Thứ Năm, ngày 07 tháng 5 năm 2020, Kamel ALOUI đã viết:

sali

May 12, 2020, 8:35:09 AM5/12/20
to EndoCV2020
Hi,

Thank you for your interest. We are working on releasing this after a joint paper with participants. Till then this is not available publicly but will be soon.

Lingyun Wu

Oct 13, 2020, 2:54:15 AM10/13/20
to EndoCV2020
Dear sali,

I also cannot download the training set of  Endoscopy Disease Detection and Segmentation (EDD2020)
Is it available?

Best,
lingyun