Load button crashes the game

Poidokoff

Mar 25, 2011, 8:35:40 AM3/25/11
to endgame-singularity
I initially resented the game because it was written in Python.
Finally downloaded, tried and subsequently loved it. But then it does
what I've come to expect from python games: crashes when I try to
load. Doesn't matter which save since the mere act of pressing the
load button (ingame or main menu) sends the game dumping the trace.

Other than that, it's a great game. Hey, even Frets on Fire managed to
become playable so I'm not giving up on Singularity just yet :P

evilmrhenry

Mar 25, 2011, 12:16:26 PM3/25/11
to endgame-s...@googlegroups.com

Send the traceback in, and I should be able to tell you what you're missing.