Dark mode (on windows)?

John Smith

Dec 15, 2022, 4:19:41 AM12/15/22
to EncryptPad
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans for adding a dark mode to this great tool?
I saw that it's supported on mac, but couldn't find any setting in the windows version.

Regards,
John

Evgeny Pokhilko

Dec 15, 2022, 4:24:35 AM12/15/22
to John Smith, 'John Smith' via EncryptPad
Hi John,

Yes, this would be a good improvement. I would like to make the colors configurable from EncryptPad itself. At the moment the application can use default themes but it doesn't always work on all platforms.

Cheers,
Evgeny

Evgeny Pokhilko <soft...@evpo.net>