re: Family group 8

Susan Holsan

Jun 3, 2016, 10:03:52 AM6/3/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com

Hi! Would it be possible to get in touch with someone from family group 8 that would be descendants of David Phillips b. 1755 in Orange Co., NC married to Mary Sophia Hoffman? My line comes down through their daughter Margaret Phillips who married Conrad Carr in St. Clair County, IL.  The kit numbers involved would be: 256086, 178919, and 281786 that are through Margaret’s brother Samuel Phillips. I would like to compare notes on the Phillips line if possible.

Susan Holsan

Nancy Kiser

Jun 3, 2016, 10:23:21 AM6/3/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Susan,

I can't give you their names and email addresses due to our privacy rules but I will forward your message to them.

Nancy

On Friday, June 3, 2016 8:03 AM, Susan Holsan <zuz...@nebnet.net> wrote:

Hi! Would it be possible to get in touch with someone from family group 8 that would be descendants of David Phillips b. 1755 in Orange Co., NC married to Mary Sophia Hoffman? My line comes down through their daughter Margaret Phillips who married Conrad Carr in St. Clair County, IL.  The kit numbers involved would be: 256086, 178919, and 281786 that are through Margaret’s brother Samuel Phillips. I would like to compare notes on the Phillips line if possible.

Susan Holsan

Lesley Pullium

Jun 3, 2016, 4:34:50 PM6/3/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com
Nancy
If I received this email does that mean our DNA kits match up?
Mine and Susan?

Lesley Palmer PULLIUM

Sent from my iPhone
Lesley Pullium, MBA

Nancy Kiser

Jun 3, 2016, 6:54:50 PM6/3/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com
I think the only reason you received this email is because you belong to the ENC Phillips Families website.  I checked the membership list for the Phillips DNA Project and I don't see a kit for either you or Susan.  Did you take a DNA test?  If so, which company did you use?

Susan Holsan

Jun 4, 2016, 12:37:00 PM6/4/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com

I do realize that and was hoping you could put me in touch with them. Thanks!!

Susan

No virus found in this message.

Susan Holsan

Jun 4, 2016, 12:46:44 PM6/4/16
to ENCPhilli...@googlegroups.com

I haven’t done a DNA kit but I am certain of my line from David Phillips b. Orange Co., NC 1755 and d. abt. 1825 in St. Clair Co., IL m. to Nancy Hoffman from family records and county records from IL.

Susan