EN ISO 13606 naming convention for attributes and classes

閲覧: 8 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

David Moner

未読、
2015/01/14 6:15:572015/01/14
To: en1...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

One topic to be addressed during the EN ISO 13606 renewal is to decide a naming convention for classes and attributes or the reference model.The current specification use a mixture of naming conventions: UNDERSCORE_UPPERCASE for classes, lowercase_underscore for attributes of the clinical model, and lowerCamelCase for attributes of the demographic model and the data types.

Thus, the EN ISO 13606 Association has prepared a proposal for an harmonized naming convention to be used in the renewed standard. You can find the complete text of the proposal in the Association web site.

http://www.en13606.org/resources/files/doc_download/21-en-13606-class-and-attribute-naming-convention

This proposal will be presented to the ISO experts participating in the renewal process.

Any opinion or feelings about it?

David

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Informática Biomédica - IBIME

Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3ª planta
Valencia – 46022 (España)

Diego Boscá

未読、
2015/01/14 6:20:352015/01/14
To: en1...@googlegroups.com
I fully agree with this proposal
> --
>
> ---

Dipak Kalra

未読、
2015/01/14 13:05:272015/01/14
To: <en13606@googlegroups.com>
Dear David

Yes, please do raise this on Friday! I suggest you include it within your data types summary, so we don't forget.

With best wishes,

Dipak Kalra
--

Dipak Kalra

未読、
2015/01/14 13:06:572015/01/14
To: <en13606@googlegroups.com>
Dear David

PS, do circulate the link in advance, so everyone can read it beforehand)

With best wishes,

Dipak Kalra

On 14 Jan 2015, at 12:15, David Moner <dam...@gmail.com> wrote:

--