Welcome to the EN ISO 13606 mailing list

David Moner

Oct 28, 2014, 4:44:37 AM10/28/14
to en1...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Welcome to this new mailing list about the EN ISO 13606 standard promoted by the EN 13606 Association (www.en13606.org). We have created this list to facilitate the communication of news about the EN ISO 13606 standard and as a place for discussions about its use and implementation. It is an open list where all all you are invited to participate and discuss topics such as:

- Doubts about the standard in general.
- How to use or implement it.
- The renewal process or things that could be changed in the standard.
- Archetype modeling.
- Announces about implementations or projects using the standard.
- ...

Feel free to post about any of those or other 13606-related topics in this mailing list, so we can create an active community of users of the EN ISO 13606 standard.

Best regards,
David Moner
Secretary of the EN 13606 Association

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Informática Biomédica - IBIME

Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3ª planta
Valencia – 46022 (España)