Emulab network maintenance Monday, August 23

Robert Ricci

Aug 6, 2021, 4:30:24 PM8/6/21
to emulab-users
We will be doing maintenance on the routing infrastructure that connects
some of our equipment to the public Internet on Monday, August 23,
starting at 9 AM MDT (3 PM UTC). We are doing staging and testing ahead
of time with the goal that this should only take a few minutes, but we
are reserving a few hours in case we run into unforeseen problems.

During this maintenance, the Emulab website will be unavailable, and
Emulab nodes will be inaccessible from the public Internet. Nodes will
remain up during the maintenance, though there is a chance that they may
need to rebooted when it is finished since they will lose contact with
our control servers.