Could not reserve vlan tags

Christopher Hodsdon

Aug 15, 2022, 12:52:53 PMAug 15
to emulab-users
experiment status

Hello, I'm trying to instantiate an experiment with 5 d430s and I'm getting "Could not reserve vlan tags".

Leigh Stoller

Aug 15, 2022, 12:56:11 PMAug 15
to emulab...@googlegroups.com

> Hello, I'm trying to instantiate an experiment with 5 d430s and I'm getting "Could not reserve vlan tags".

Hi. We are having some network fabric problems this morning. We are working
to correct it, stay tuned for more info.

Leigh

Leigh Stoller

Aug 15, 2022, 1:47:22 PMAug 15
to emulab-users

>> Hello, I'm trying to instantiate an experiment with 5 d430s and I'm getting "Could not reserve vlan tags".
>
> Hi. We are having some network fabric problems this morning. We are working
> to correct it, stay tuned for more info.

Hi. We are fixed up now, please give it another try.

Thanks
Leigh

Christopher Hodsdon

Aug 15, 2022, 1:59:59 PMAug 15