pc755 fails to setup

Christopher Hodsdon

Sep 20, 2022, 4:38:32 PM9/20/22
to emulab-users
Something appears to be wrong with pc755, it fails to setup, and has done this a few times over the last two days. (experiment)

I can work around this, but thought I should let you know.

Thanks,
Christopher

Leigh Stoller

Sep 20, 2022, 5:20:40 PM9/20/22
to emulab...@googlegroups.com

> Something appears to be wrong with pc755, it fails to setup, and has done this a few times over the last two days. (experiment)
>
> I can work around this, but thought I should let you know.

Thanks for letting us know. The console seems to indicate an
intermittent problem with the public facing network device.
I will schedule this node to go out of service.

Leigh

Christopher Hodsdon

Sep 20, 2022, 5:25:05 PM9/20/22
to emulab-users