Cannot start experiment under reservation

Le Xu

Sep 2, 2021, 11:55:34 AM9/2/21
to emulab-users
Hello!

I discovered that I cannot start a experiment with 16 d430 nodes even if I have 16 machines reserved (and the status page says there are 16 nodes available). The error message keeps saying that "*** 16 nodes of type d430 requested, but only 15 available nodes of type d430 found" . The id to the experiment is: statefun-flink/lexu-105254

Thanks!

Le

Leigh Stoller

Sep 2, 2021, 12:11:51 PM9/2/21
to emulab-users
at 11:55 AM, Le Xu <le...@illinois.edu> wrote:

> I discovered that I cannot start a experiment with 16 d430 nodes even if I have 16 machines reserved (and the status page says there are 16 nodes available). The error message keeps saying that "*** 16 nodes of type d430 requested, but only 15 available nodes of type d430 found" . The id to the experiment is: statefun-flink/lexu-105254

Try again please. Should be better now.

Leigh