Disk Quota Exceeded

Titus Trifan

Mar 29, 2022, 3:49:02 PM3/29/22
to emulab-users
Hi,

When I try to instantiate a new experiment, I get the error:
"You are over your disk quota at the target cluster, probably because of too many saved disk images. Please click on the 'Storage->My Disk Images' above and delete images you no longer need.Over disk quota, please clean up"

Can I request a temporary raise of the disk quota? I'll move the files from my home directory soon after. Profile/experiment name: "testhe2/mtrifan-122056"

Thank you!

Leigh Stoller

Mar 29, 2022, 3:52:58 PM3/29/22
to emulab...@googlegroups.com

> Can I request a temporary raise of the disk quota? I'll move the files from my home directory soon after. Profile/experiment name: "testhe2/mtrifan-122056"

Hi. I bumped your quota enough to get you going …

Leigh