a documentation suggestion

Gautam Thaker

Aug 26, 2021, 1:17:00 PM8/26/21
to emulab-users
https://gitlab.flux.utah.edu/emulab/emulab-devel/-/wikis/Utah-Cluster/pc3000s

1. this page does not seem to mention that Ubuntu OS can be run on PC3000s
2. It mentions the older PC600 and PC850s that are  no longer avail. ( I have used those older machines with fond memories, they were fine for their time.) May be just some minor edits to bring the page upto date?

Mike Hibler

Aug 27, 2021, 4:35:41 PM8/27/21
to emulab...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gautam, long time no see.