Need to update DNS forwarder

burnettb317

Jan 23, 2020, 11:53:58 AM1/23/20
to emulab-admins
We changed our upstream DNS server (new IPs, the old ones are still functioning, but are being phased out) and have made many changes there,  I was trying to remember where on boss to change the the IP of the upstream DNS, or what we need to do, I've been poking around, but I know the emulab DNS settings were complicated..

-Ben

Mike Hibler

Jan 23, 2020, 2:10:42 PM1/23/20
to emulab...@googlegroups.com
It would be in /etc/namedb/named.conf.
> --
> emulab-admins/83be2199-f37e-4668-8022-a1426d303271%40googlegroups.com.

burnettb317

Jan 24, 2020, 4:06:09 PM1/24/20
to emulab-admins
Thanks.  I was over complicating it.  all better. thanks