Copy of old wiki.emulab.net?

Panagiotis Christias

Jan 11, 2019, 1:52:48 PM1/11/19
to emulab-admins
Hello,

We have an Emulab installation based on an old version of Emulab (actually based on DETER) and we were using wiki.emulab.net as a reference every time we faced technical problems.

I understand that much of the information in this wiki was obsolete for most of users and admins, especially now that Emulab has moved to the new Portal interface (and its new wiki). But for some, like us, it is still crucial to have access to it.

Could you please put it back online somewhere? It could be something like wiki-old.emulab.net with some kind of "outdated/obsolete/use it at your own risk" disclaimer.

Even the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine does not have a copy, just the front page :(

Thank you,
Panagiotis

Mike Hibler

Jan 11, 2019, 5:01:50 PM1/11/19
to emulab...@googlegroups.com
I will get the wiki back online, hopefully today.

Mike Hibler

Jan 11, 2019, 6:37:43 PM1/11/19
to emulab...@googlegroups.com
wiki.emulab.net should be working again.

Eric Eide

Jan 11, 2019, 7:46:56 PM1/11/19
to Emulab Admins Mailing List
Mike Hibler <mi...@flux.utah.edu> writes:

> wiki.emulab.net should be working again.

Thanks, Mike!

Eric Eide <ee...@cs.utah.edu> . University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX

Panagiotis Christias