Unable to get cygwin package for win7

eric

May 20, 2019, 10:17:35 PM5/20/19
to emulab-admins
I am following the manual of windows image creation.

NB: If your target node can't directly access the Utah Emulab site (mirror.emulab.net and www.emulab.net) via http, you will need to copy the entire Cygwin package repository kept there to somewhere that the node can access Adjust the paths in the above 'basecmds-phase2.af' command sequence file as well. Do not try to use an arbitrary Cygwin mirror!

I noticed two URLs in the basecmds-phase2.af file:
# Where to fetch the Cygwin sources
Defvar cyg_mirror ;; http://mirror.emulab.net/cygwin

# Emulab source

When I visit these two URLs separately, I am prompted:
"You don't have permission to access /cygwin on this server."
And "Nothing here!"

Can administrators fix it? Or give an available address.

1.jpg