[Android] Speccy 5.9.2 Released

fms

Sep 16, 2021, 12:00:14 PM9/16/21
to EMUL8
Hello, All!

I have released Speccy 5.9.2, a new version of my Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Sam Coupe emulator for Android:

This release fixes resetting emulation to a new hardware model and adds options for disabling AY8910 sound chip and ULA+ video extension. I have also added Chinese translation, helpfully provided by David Chen. As you remember, I had to disable cheat features to avoid Google staff banning Speccy from the store. You can easily reenable cheats though by downloading this file to your Downloads folder:

ALL CHANGES:
* Fixed resetting emulation after selecting a new hardware model.
* Added Chinese translation made by David Chen.
* Added "Settings | Emulation | AY8910 PSG" option (on by default).
* Added "Settings | Emulation | ULA+ Video" option (on by default).
* Refactored Spectrum-specific settings mechanism.

Enjoy!